Any crystal that you are drawn to can be useful for growth and self development. This is because we are normally attracted to the crystals with energies related to the qualities that we are trying to develop in ourselves.
Crystals that you don’t like can also be useful for becoming aware of and releasing blocked emotions which may be blocking you from making positive changes. The following process can help with this:
- Hold the crystal in your hand and ask yourself what it is that you don’t like.
- Notice if it brings up any bad memories or negative emotions and where about in the body you feel these negative emotions.
- Ask the crystal to release these emotions. Take 5 – 10 deep breaths and on the out breath, imagine these negative emotions being released by the body and being absorbed by the crystal.
- Find a crystal with the positive aspects of the crystal you dislike and place it on the area of the body where you felt the negative emotions. If you’re not sure you can place it on the heart.
- Breathe in to this body part and visualise yourself breathing in the positive aspects of the crystal. Repeat this 5 – 10 times with deep breaths.
6 Crystals For Growth + Self Development
Blue Calcite is a great stone for anyone who wants to improve themselves and facilitates growth, spiritual development and psychic abilities. It can also be useful for learning and gaining insights into situations. A powerful motivator, blue calcite can help with overcoming obstacles and allowing you to trust in yourself.
A stone of change, purpurite can guide you to your life’s purpose, clear away any blocks to spiritual growth and allow you to change outdated patterns and attitudes. It can inspire you to leave a boring routine for something better, even if you don’t know what that is yet.
Rutilated quartz is perfect for spiritual growth and can remove any barriers that are getting in the way. It is also a powerful amplifier of energy and can be used to increase the effect of affirmations or visualisations and speed up the manifestation process. A great support while releasing blocked emotions, rutilated quartz can help with getting to the core of a problem and allowing you to move in a new direction.
A stone of transformation, phantom amethyst can help you to move forward on the best path, in times of stagnation and allows a smooth transition between different stages in life.
A stone of rapid change and transformation, moldavite can allow outdated patterns and situations to immediately drop out of your life. Moldavite can also help with raising your vibration, open up hidden spiritual abilities and allow you to gain insights on how to move forward.
Obsidian can be especially useful for getting to the core of a problem so that it can be released. A stone of growth and self development, obsidian can show you where your blocks and weaknesses are so that you can deal with them and move forward with peace and confidence.