Mauro Emotos research shows that water responds to intention and has life force and memory. Crystal elixir’s or gem essences are made when the energy of the crystal is infused with water to create a powerful vibrational essence. These can be made into a spray for cleansing a space, cleansing your aura or added to a bath to help you absorb the healing effects of the crystal. Here is a guide on how to make your own crystal elixir:
You will need:
- 1 or more crystals
- White sage
- 1 large glass bottle
- 1 smaller glass bottle
- Glass jar
- Glass bowl
- Choose a crystal. This could be any crystal that you are drawn to or one with the energies that you are trying to attract. For example if you are looking for abundance you could use citrine or for protection, black tourmaline.
- Cleanse your crystal and set your intention.
- Place the crystal in a glass jar and seal the jar, making sure the jar won’t fall over. Fill the glass bowl with water and place the jar inside the bowl.
- Put the bowl in sunlight or moonlight for 12 hours.
- Remove the jar from the bowl and pour the solution, from the bowl in to the larger glass bottle until it is half full. Also fill the small glass bottle if you want to use the mixture within a week for example to put in a bath.
- Fill the rest of the larger bottle with vodka or brandy to preserve the solution. This should be kept in a cool, dark place.
Please note, elixir’s can also be made by placing the crystal directly in the glass bowl but it is best to avoid this way if you are inexperienced as many crystals are toxic and some may dissolve when placed in water.